Truck driver (m/f) for deliveries at a brewery
We are looking for truck drivers (m/f) with immediate effect for permanent full-time employment. Your area of responsibility covers procurement of beverages at a brewery This position is advertised without a fixed location as you, the driver, will be collecting the beverages directly from the manufacturer. At the end of the working day, you will park the truck at your home.
Professional experience is an advantage but not a requirement. Newcomers have the possibility to participate in a training period.
This is what you should bring along for the position:
- Category CE driver’s licence
- Reliability and punctuality
- Motivation and ability to cope with pressure
This is what you can expect from us:
- Appropriate, above average salary
- Interesting working environment
- Modern, environmentally friendly vehicle fleet
- Own vehicle Service Team and own workshop
You are interested in this position and would like to strengthen the Wahlscheidt Team as Truck driver (m/f) for brewery deliveries? Then please send us your convincing application by email to email@example.com. Contact partner is Mr. Siegfried Wahlscheidt.
If you have any questions regarding the advertised position, please call the number 02173 / 83087. We look forward to your application!